At Times24 Singapore, we aim to provide you with safe, secure, convenient and user-friendly parking services. Your trust is important to us and we strive to be transparent in how we use your data. You may refer to our full Data Protection Notice here for more information.
What types of Personal Data do we collect?
Personal data is any information that relates to an identifiable individual and we may collect this information when you interact with our car park services or job applications:
- Personal particulars (e.g. name, address, birth date)
- Vehicle insurance details
- Banking information
- Details of interactions with us (e.g. images, biometrics, voice recordings, personal opinions)
How do we collect your Personal Data?
Here are the ways that we collect your data and we are committed to collect them securely:Times24 Singapore website
- When you submit seasons applications, job applications or contact us for assistance.
- Via calls or physical interactions with our staff to receive assistance.
How do we use your Personal Data?
Your personal information allows us to provide you with parking services or process your job applications.For General Support
- Verify your identity before providing our services, or responding to any of your queries, applications, feedback and complaints.
- Process your job application and evaluate your suitability for the position applied for.
- Ensure that the information we have about you is up-to-date.
- Comply with all laws and obligations from any legal authorities.
- Seek professional advice, including legal.
- Update you on changes to our products or services.
- Contact you and offer products or services that you might be interested in (via EDMs, direct mailers, SMS-es, phone calls, social media, 3rd party sites, etc)
Who do we share your Personal Data with
We may share your personal data with others to bring you a seamless and convenient parking experience.Who:
- Third parties such as systems integrators and app developers.
- Relevant authorities such as government or law enforcement agencies.
- We require all personnel of Times24 Singapore and third parties to ensure that any of your data disclosed to them is kept confidential and secure.
- We may process your data outside of Singapore and in doing so will comply with the PDPA and other applicable laws, including the GDPR.
- We do not sell your Personal Data to any third party and we shall comply fully with any duty or obligation of confidentiality that governs our relationship with you.
Talk To Us
To speak to us regarding our privacy practices (including for any correction or access request), you may contact our customer centre officer at our 24-hour hotline at (+65) 6592 2705 or email us at email@example.com
We may update this policy statement from time to time without prior notice by posting a new version on this website. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are familiar with any changes.
This policy statement was last updated on 1 October 2022.